Goodin Insurance Agency, LLC is a local, family-owned agency in Siouxland. We started our business in February 2007 with our Sergeant Bluff office, expanded our services to Sloan in January 2013 and opened an office in Sioux City in October 2014.
As an Independent Insurance Agency, we represent a select group of reputable insurance companies dedicated to providing outstanding coverage and customer service at an affordable price. This allows us to tailor your insurance coverage to your specific needs, and ensures you are getting the best rates possible.
We provide insurance coverage near Sioux City, Dakota Dunes, North Sioux City, South Sioux City, Sergeant Bluff, Sloan, Salix, Hornick, Whiting, Hinton, Lawton, Bronson, Le Mars, Moville, Onawa and Surrounding Areas.
Our objectives are simple:
• Ensure customers have complete coverage to protect them from risk of loss; and,
• Provide fast, friendly, and helpful customer service.
We look forward to working with you!
Jim and Julie Goodin
Goodin Insurance Agency, LLC is proud to be a Trusted Choice Insurance Agency. Trusted Choice® agencies are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. We have vowed to abide by the following pledge of performance.
1. Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
2. Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
3. Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
4. Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
5. Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
6. Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
7. Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
8. Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
9. Treat you with respect and courtesy.
10. Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.